What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application.
Students with Transfer Credit and Graduate Students:
- Select U.S. for your evaluation.
- Add Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences as a recipient.
- Select either WES Basic Course-by-Course or WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluation type. More information about WES ICAP can be found here.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.
For detailed information about Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences and its requirements, please visit their website.